On Tue, Nov 2, 2010 at 5:46 AM, MrChaz <mrchazmob...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think he's talking about textures looking bad scaled up, there's not
> a lot you can do about that other than use higher quality source
> material

There is a big difference between having higher quality source
material and saying the game UI has to be reimplemented for each and
every resolution (e.g., 1024x600, 800x480). Having, say, -ldpi, -mdpi,
and -hdpi textures makes perfect sense. Having QVGA and HVGA and WVGA
and WVGA800 and WVGA854 and 720p and 1080p and whatever 1024x600 is
and whatever else comes down the pike is another thing entirely.

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)

Android 2.2 Programming Books: http://commonsware.com/books