What do you mean what?

Your phone touchscreen app will work fine with your touchscreen
phone.  with luck your app should then be able to find your GoogleTV
device and get it to do stuff.

How you talk to it and what stuff you can get it to do we will find
out when we finally get to see the SDK.  As blindfold says earlier in
the thread, although it appears that manufacturers can turn off
hardware availability (e.g. TV Cam) that is going to be frustrating to
developers and end users alike.

Another example that will potentially irritate me is that the Logitech
device has hardware IR and RF remote sensors built in but is currently
hardwired to only accept specific Logitech Harmony RF remotes.  I
expect the SDK will include functionality to deal with remotes - but I
hope the agreement between Logitech and Google requires Logitech to
enable all the capabililites of the device.