I've used the NetBeans and MyEclipse GUI editors extensively.  They are very
nice.
The Android thing in Eclipse is pretty much a waste of time.  Bizarre things
happen when you try to drag controls or layouts in.  Items end up in totally
unexpected places, with attributes that you can't seem to control.  The huge
properties menu isn't very helpful either.

After just a few minutes of attempting to use the GUI editor, I gave up and
just edited the XML directly.  Much easier, quicker, and with better control
of what you get.  I don't even bother previewing my layouts with the GUI
editor, as it frequently leaves out controls entirely.