09.01.2011 11:34, emafuma пишет:
I was wodering if it's not possible any kind on interaction with
existing apps, I don't mean to modify them but just get data (maybe
just adding a button to a menu) to feed my background app that can
then process those data (mails, SMS) and show the result of its
processing.

Let's say there a mail tlking about a particular artist, my software
can recognize the artist and give uset concert dates.

What if there is an email that has your login / password details for online banking?

And some other application gets access to it?

And then fires an intent to share this information with yet another application, which looks like an ad-supported game, so you've granted it Internet access?

And you wake up the next morning, and see that all the money has been transferred out of your account?

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com