Well, I was just trying to figure it out the way applications interact
in Android.
I'm concerned about security issues as well but I think there are even
other custom email applications, so if a user chooses them instead of
the default one that's because they trust them.

My question was more about the feasibility of interactions between a
mail app and another application I could develop.
I'm guessing there are no way to communicate between them, am I right?

Thanks