Hello!

I have a question about what parts of an Eclipse Android project to check
into source control. This is what i checked in, thinking that the gen/
folder would not be needed since the contents of it is generated as part of
the build process.

SimpleNotes/
|-- AndroidManifest.xml
|-- bin
|-- .classpath
|-- default.properties
|-- gen
|-- .project
|-- res
`-- src

However, when I import that project into Eclipse it has real trouble
building the project, saying that the gen folder is missing. I can convince
Eclipse to build eventually by triggering builds and cleaning the project a
few times.

How are you people handling source control for your projects? What parts of
the project needs to be checked in?

:.:: mattias