On 18 January 2011 09:26, Mattias Svala <thebra...@gmail.com> wrote:

> If that is the best we can do, then I think the build system is a bit
> broken. Anyone else have other tricks?

The only thing that is permanently broken on clean checkouts here is
"gen" folder. It's sometimes missing while Eclipse things it shall be
here and sometimes is there but Eclipse complains it does not know
what it is. If such oddity occur removing "gen" from Path settings and
then doing Clean usually solves the issue. This is all lame, but it's
not the only thing here that is lame so just use to it :)