On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 2:33:53 PM UTC+1, TreKing wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 3:37 AM, Mattias Svala <theb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> I see what you are saying. Just trying to stir the nest to see if some
>> other interesting solution pops up. :-)
>

> Honestly, how frequently are you importing your project that this is such a
> problem?

The point is that I want it to be as easy as possible to download my project
and start hacking on it. If you have to know about all these quirks of
Eclipse, that is an unnecessary hurdle for someone new to Android
development to contribute to the project. Someone might even decide that it
not worth the trouble and just give up.

:.:: mattias