On Tuesday, January 18, 2011 3:16:42 PM UTC+1, TreKing wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 18, 2011 at 7:47 AM, Mattias Svala <theb...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> The point is that I want it to be as easy as possible to download my
>> project and start hacking on it.
>

> Oh, you're distributing your project for others to work on? In this case, I
> hope you have detailed, step-by-step instructions for doing so that assume
> the user is an idiot. In which case "clean the project if you get this error
> (you might have to do it a few times)" would just be another instruction in
> your sequence of steps.

Yes, that is what I will have to to in this case. If this had not been an
issue with Eclipse most of that type of instructions would be unnecessary.
Well, we all have to live with this I suppose.

Another bad thing with these kinds of issues in the build environment is
that is actually makes it harder to set up continuous integration. But then
again Eclipse, in itself, might be a bigger problem in this case.

:.:: mattias