I've found the Russian users the most demanding, not that there is
really anything really wrong with that, it's just you really have to
earn your 5 stars with some of the Russian guys.

I mean I had one guy start out with 2-stars on my app and slowely
worked his way up to 5 as I added some of his requests.  I guess it's
a viable strategy to get the product features you want...