24.01.2011 10:52, Jonas Petersson пишет:

Been there too. Camera not returning images, Barcode scanner going nuts, etc. When I see something wierd I typically ask then to download my help-page - the http headers will often (but not always) hint when you have the "Frankenstein" syndrome.

Yep, and the funniest thing is that my users seem to always insist it's a bug in my program, and not an issue with their firmware. Even (and especially) if that firmware promises to make their low-end phone into at least a Nexus S.

So it's at least partly a psychological problem, more than a technical one, just like with task killers (although they seem to be getting less popular these days).

-- Kostya

I've also seen what appears to be developer boards being used with my Market-only apps - obviously "stolen" (but then again, they are free soo...). Those beasts are mighty weird it seems. IP addresses in Russia/Asia BTW.

--
Kostya Vasilyev -- WiFi Manager + pretty widget -- http://kmansoft.wordpress.com