It all depends what type of game you are planning to port.

I will recommend to read "Pro Android Games" by APress. It is a good
book.

In this book author explained the basics of game development in
Android and also showed two examples - the Wolf 3D and DOOM from the
PC to the Android device.

The normal practice is to build DSO and glue it to Java with JNI.

Kind regards
MAQ