Hello group,

My app seem to cause reboots on DroidX phones. No force close or
unusual behavior before the reboot is reported. Closing the last
activity seems to cause the reboot. Unfortunately, there's no log as
the log data gets cleared with the reboot. I have supplied a special
version to one DroidX user that writes all log data into a file; this
allowed me to see that the app seemingly ended correctly with the last
activity's OnDestroy being called.

Does anybody experience similar issues?

I will now give this user a stripped down version to see if the
problem still exists, then add code piece by piece until the problem
reappears or the user gets fed up, whichever comes first.

Any suggestion as to why a phone may reboot are highly welcome.

Martin
mobitobi