Comparing ADT to Visual Studio is a little ridiculous. Using a .Net language
like C# in VS to design a GUI is a thing of beauty, but it's gotten to its
current point of sophistication after *a lot* of time, money, and
engineering effort. This is one of Microsoft's premier products and they've
been perfecting it for a long time and do so because it makes them a lot of
money.

Considering how long it's been around and the limited resources (I assume, I
don't know for sure) that are available for ADT, it's pretty damn good.

Honestly, this thread kind of reminds me of the type of whiny users who
would leave 1-star ratings for an image editor app because it's not as good
as PhotoShop. Most of us have gotten these kinds of "reviews" and it's
freaking annoying.

Complaining and comparing the tool to VS without even clarifying what the
issues are doesn't help anyone. Leave some useful, constructive criticism
for the developers. Like I said before, they're on this list and are very
responsive.

Also, isn't it open-source? So if it's not good enough for you ... well, um
... quit yer bitchin' and contribute to making it as it good as you think it
should be, eh? :-)