Hi guys,

I'm trying to integrate in-app billing in an app but for some reason I
can't get the Dungeons sample app to work, even with static responses.

What I've done is:

   - i've setup a publisher and merchant accounts
   - copied my public key from publisher profile in
base64EncodedPublicKey in Security.java in Dungeons
   - uploaded a signed apk and installed the same on my phone  -
Motorola Milestone 2.1 with Market app 2.3.4
   - using my developer's account and License Test Response is set to
"Licensed" on the phone

When I start the sample and select one of the static items - e.g.
android.test.purchased, the payment screen with a VISA xxx-FAKE opens,
but afterwards only shows "Authorizing purchase" and doesn't complete
and nothing shows up in "Items you own".

Am I forgetting a step or my phone is the problem maybe? Do you have
any idea before I start debugging the issue?

Cheers,
Ivan