Hello,

I am worried of the same problem, too.
Logcat says as follows.
WARN/GTalkService(1268): [DataMsgMgr] broadcast intent callback:
result=CANCELLED forIntent { act=android.intent.action.REMOTE_INTENT
cat=[com.android.vending.billing.IN_APP_NOTIFY] (has extras) }
WARN/GTalkService(1268): TODO: implement reportNoReceiverError!

I think that this problem happens on Android 1.6 and 2.1, but does not
happen on Android 2.2.
I tried the dungeons example with some models and followings are the
result.
"NG" means this problem happened.

IS01 (Android 1.6) NG
IS03 (Android 2.1) NG
IS04 (Android 2.1) NG
IS05 (Android 2.2) OK
IS06 (Android 2.2) OK
Desire (Android 2.2) OK
Desire HD (Android 2.2) OK
003SH (Android 2.2) OK
005SH (Andoird 2.2) OK
Libero (Android 2.2) OK
Streak (Android 2.2) OK
Xperia (Android 2.1) NG
T-01C (Android 2.1) NG

# I am in Japan so there are many local models for Japan...

Isn't this a bug of the market app?