Hi,

I am having the same exact issue here. I am getting the RESULT_OK
response code, but after that we are supposed to get a
PURCHASE_STATE_CHANGED, but that one never gets called.

The description of the issue is the same, I wonder if there is
something we are missing or something wrong with the billing/testing
setup.