Forgot to mention. I'm not sure if you are already using this but the Navy
has a nice pearl script you can POST to and retrieve a good bit of Sun/Moon
data. They have to forms one allows you to enter the city name and state to
get the data (not all cities are listed) the other allows you to specify
lat/lon and a few other fields to get that sun/moon data for anyplace in the
world.

The forms are below:

For City Name/State only:
http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/rs-one
-day-us

For the more advanced form:
http://www.usno.navy.mil/USNO/astronomical-applications/data-services/rs-one
-day-world

Let me know if you have any issues using these forms. I'll be more than
happy to assist