Hey Al,

I will def. be doing that today!!! Thanks for the heads up. Also, does
anyone know how I can remove my application from the Market now that
is in suspended mode? I don't know how to proceed. We would like to
remove the offending app, and add a free version but the link to
"delete" is no longer available...

Any ideas?

Kevin