Doesn't make sense. If you developed the app, then presumably you are able to generate an APK installer of it. If you can do that then you can mail it to him, and he can side load on his device, and once installed he can play it to his hearts content. That doesn't appear to be your intention, though. What you're trying to do there is get your brother to review your app, which I would argue falls under the category of spurious manufactured reviews, and if Google found out about it they may have an issue with it.

I'd shy away from it if I were you. Google tends to shoot first and never bother to ask any questions in regards to TOS violations, so if they think you're trying to pull a fast one they'll just ban your account.