On Thu, Sep 15, 2011 at 7:55 PM, sblantipodi
<perini.dav...@dpsoftware.org>wrote:

>  It it ok to buy my app from the same IP address I use to post apps on
> android market?

You don't use an IP address to post to the Market - you use your Google
Account, which already prevents you from purchasing your own paid app.

In any case, I really, really, really, truly, seriously, honestly,
wholeheartedly doubt *anyone* at Google is going to ban you for buying your
own app. Oh no! Don't spend your own money on yourself and give Googs a 30%
cut! I'm sure they'd *hate* that!

Seriously, this is not that big a deal. And if you are truly this concerned
with the ramifications of your actions, I repeat: CONSULT A LAWYER. No one
here can give you an official word on how to proceed.