If you find devices that are behaving inconsistently with the standard
platform, please please at least file a bug so this is known, and supplying
a test case is a great way to get in to CTS so it never happens again.

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 2:14 AM, Stephan Wiesner <testexpe...@googlemail.com

Dianne Hackborn
Android framework engineer
hack...@android.com