Hi,

I'm trying to use the functions below from GLES20 in Android with API
level 14. Can someone shed some light on why the last argument is of
type "byte"? I checked the NDK equivalent and it's a char *. I checked
the official OpenGL ES API and it's a char *. I assume it should be a
String or char[] or CharBuffer or something?

Am I missing something here? How do I use these functions?

Thanks.

glGetShaderSource(int shader, int bufsize, IntBuffer length, byte
source)
glGetActiveAttrib(int program, int index, int bufsize, IntBuffer
length, IntBuffer size, IntBuffer type, byte name)
glGetActiveUniform(int program, int index, int bufsize, IntBuffer
length, IntBuffer size, IntBuffer type, byte name)