On Sun, Feb 26, 2012 at 02:42:19PM +0100, YuviDroid wrote:

> Anyway, I tried adding a different launchMode to the Snapshot
> activity....and....it worked! I used 'singleTop'.

Funny...I tried that yesterday.  I must have made a typo or something.
Anyways, I downloaded the new apk, and it worked.  I don't understand
why, or how, but it worked.

Now if I can just find out why, after a reboot this morning, my camera
now has a lot of red noise (this started happening a while back...it
changes with reboots...Acer wants me to do a factory reset---their
mickeysoft-ish answer to everything).

Anyways, THANKS!  Now I can comfortably get back to work on this beastie.

Later,
   --jim

--
THE SCORE:  ME:  2  CANCER:  0
73 DE N5IAL (/4)        MiSTie #49997  < Running FreeBSD 7.0 >

      "'Wrong' is one of those concepts that depends on witnesses."
     --Catbert:  Evil Director of Human Resources (Dilbert, 05Nov09)

Android Apps Listing at http://www.jstrack.org/barcodes.html