On Monday, November 19, 2012 3:13:32 AM UTC-8, TreKing wrote:

> Does this occur on both the old console and the new version they're
> working on?

That's an excellent question.  Unfortunately, I can't test it.  When I
revert to the old system I can't see the new app I am preparing at
all...which is presumably because it is not published yet but rather in the
"app-preparation mode" which the new system offers.  I can see how that
might be related to my original problem...but I'm not sure what to do.  I
certainly don't want to make a second and duplicate app in the old
system...at least not without deleting the version in the new system.

Ugh.