I found some info on that, but from what I have read, it is deprecated..
still available but no longer supported. I don't want to release an app on
a deprecated way of doing so. If you have a link to a valid way of doing
this that is still supported, I'd appreciate that, but thus far it appears
google does not allow the auth token to be used to send emails on behalf of
the user's device.