Dang.. hire a lawyer.. getting more expensive to publish an app every day!
What's that cost.. a few grand at least? lol.

Nikolay.. not sure why you made that comment? While I can understand that
authorizing an app to use some of your information is not for everyone.. I
believe part of why AccountManager is part of the Android APIs is to ensure
that a person's info is secure and an app can only access tokens of some
sort that could not be abused by an app... furthermore.. an app, I would
assume, would gain a bad following and not do well at all if it were
misusing the tokens. In my case, I am learning Android and since there are
700,000+ apps out there.. there really isn't much not thought of these
days... so while learning I am just trying to think of things that would
make my life easier. One of them is.. not having to manually type in email
addresses using the external email intent when sending out emails. I hate
an app that takes me away from it to use other apps features, like cameras,
emails, sms, etc. If one app can, with some permissions, save me time and
be of use, then I am fine with allowing it to do so. I would ALSO depend on
the description being clear (and/or a video, pics, separate web site, etc)
and explaining WHY permissions would be required. I think as I've read on
some blogs on polishing apps.. an app that just pops up permission requests
with no clear reason as to why it's needed.. I would not trust it either.
In my case, I would/will explain all the reasons for what permissions a
user might need to auth in the app itself, and would provide a video and
web site to provide more info, plus email to support any questions.

As for not being able to use it.. it's part of the google API on their site
so I would assume it should be OK.