On Mon, Jan 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Héctor Júdez <hju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> However before you could gatter all together and complain in the Market
> Google Group... now this group is gone and we cannot complain any more.

You're doing a fine job without that forum ;)

Honestly, it sucks, but there's no sense in continuing to complain here. I
checked my apps and I seem to be missing some ratings as well from early
on. Not sure if there are more missing, I don't track them in that much
detail. Whatever the reason is, you're not going to get anywhere stressing
about it and raising a ruckus here.

Contact Google Play "support" knowing full well you won't get a response,
or pester Googler's on G+, or wait it out and see what happens. When stuff
like this happens on Google Play, it's usually a sign of "features" or
changes coming.

---
"Android Developers" group.
android-developers+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com.