this is the useless message from Google:

Hi,

Thank you for your note.
The number you see represents the total number of ratings that your
application received. Because not all ratings received user comments, it is
normal for the number of comments to be a lesser amount. Additionally, we
only display recent comments for the application. In most cases, this is on
a rolling 30-day basis.

In other cases, it is possible that we've detected and removed comments or
ratings that have violated our terms of use. You can see our
Developer-facing comment policies outlined in our Content Policy:
http://www.android.com/us/developer-content-policy.html#spam

The user facing comment policy can be viewed here:
http://www.google.com/support/androidmarket/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=138329

Regards,
The Google Play Team

El martes, 29 de enero de 2013 17:24:28 UTC+1, Héctor Júdez escribió:

> I am in The Netherlands and during USA night nothing happens.. It all
> starts now.
> I just took a screenshot and 5 minutes after another 15 rates were gone.
> During the night (USA day time) I lose some more... Now I am going to take
> screenshots every day because this has no sense at all.
>

> El martes, 29 de enero de 2013 17:04:51 UTC+1, bob escribió:
>>
>> Maybe you should take screenshots of your ratings histogram on various
>> days so you at least have some evidence?
>>

>> Maybe it will even reveal a pattern?
>>

>> On Tuesday, January 29, 2013 2:58:06 AM UTC-6, Héctor Júdez wrote:
>>>
>>> I just really hope this doesn't happen to anybody else... already 317
>>> rates gone.. and it doesn't stop, every day I lose around 50.
>>> It is so depressing.. I've put a lot of effort into these projects (and
>>> also quite some money)...
>>>
>>> I did write in Google+ also... and of course no answer. I want to forget
>>> but it is not stoping.
>>> Anyone knows someone in G+ in charge of the #PlayStore?

---
"Android Developers" group.