I suppose I should post a link to what I'm talking about.  My app is Electric
Plasma Live
Wallpaper<https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=mjp.android.wallpaper.plasma&hl=en>,

and the review I'm talking about is by "Cody Keen," and is currently the
6th highest review (due to how recent it is, and possibly due to false
upvotes.)  The text of the review is as follows:

This is so awesome get this it will fill your homescreen with ads omg it is
so cool it also crashes every time you start up this has a virus I found
what it is its trojan horse or something it broke my phone tablet ipad and
ipod it is epic I downloaded it 5times its epic get it it is so filled with
bugs. Cody is awesome lol :-) freeveiw telecom anz and tower insurance
rules I am crazy about this app

My app has no ads at all, and is certainly not a trojan.  It certainly
can't break an ipad or ipod since it's not even available on IOS devices -
I doubt it crashes Android devices as well, but the fact that he mentioned
IOS devices shows that he's talking out of his ass. The last part of the
review is pure spam and irrelevant self-promotion.

---
"Android Developers" group.