Hi Fadden,

Thanks for your information.

The actual file names are

a.java ---> Nullable.java
b.java ---> AbstractServiceArbiter.java

I have done "dexdump -d" my application (AndJOSCAR) and got
AndJOSCAR.apk.dump file.

I have opened that file using Ultraedit (Text Editor tool) to look for
any useful information.

I searched for addRequestImpl and I could not find any reference for
this name in that file.

I do not know how to get more useful information from that, can you
please tell me how could I get more information here.

For your information, all this code works with no problems in simple
PC based Java application.
I am only getting this problem in Android.

I thank you in advance for your help.