On Feb 20, 1:29 am, Maddy <malli.ar...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I have done "dexdump -d" my application (AndJOSCAR) and got
> AndJOSCAR.apk.dump file.
>
> I have opened that file using Ultraedit (Text Editor tool) to look for
> any useful information.
>
> I searched for addRequestImpl and I could not find any reference for
> this name in that file.

If the method doesn't exist in the APK, it stands to reason that
attempting to use it is causing a failure.

My guess would be that a .class file is being included at compile time
but not added to the APK.  However, from what you wrote earlier, it
looks like the missing method and the code that refers to it are in
the same class, so I'm a bit baffled.

The output of "dexdump" will show all classes, and all methods in each
class; if this doesn't match up with what you have in your sources,
then something is getting lost along the way.