Totaly agree. This is funny! I believed in google and still believe. I
was so excited about android and ADP1 and the opurtunity to explore
competitors apps and code mine, but now I can`t do that. I still
believe that goolge will come with some solution. And there is one
more big issue: install apps on the SD card. 100mb free space is funny
for a phone which can cary 16gb and can install tousands of apps. Now
I have to delete some to save space...

I thought that Android and G1/ADP1 can compete with iPhone, but with
the current state it just has no "power". Limited space for apps and
developers hand tighten...

Jon Colverson написа: