We can compare G1 and ADP1, but the intention of buying ADP1 is more
important. People buy ADP1 to develop apps for G1. Not to say: "Hey,
I`ve got a hacked G1 and I can do whatever I like.". So in this case
ADP1 should do the same things as G1. We develop apps for G1, but test
them on ADP1, so we need the same conditions. And we also need to test
other developer`s applications like paid ones.