The incentive to release the ADP1 would have been smaller if the G1
had been available in more geographies, since for a lot of SDK-related
cases the G1 is an adequate development platform, but it wouldn't have
disappeared, and we'd probably have tried to make it happen on the
exact same schedule anyway.

JBQ

--
Jean-Baptiste M. "JBQ" Queru