Actually, in this case I'm going to go ahead and request that we move
conversations of this type to android-discuss.
Normally, for our other developer products we wouldn't make such a request:
 anything and everything related to the product is welcome.  For instance,
discussions about this sort of thing would be fine on, say, the GWT list.
 The difference with our case, however, is that android-developers is very
high-volume, and we do have the luxury of multiple lists.  GWT has only one
list and (while high volume itself) it doesn't get as many messages as
android-developers.

So, I'd like to propose that we take discussions of Market to
android-discuss, and keep android-developers focused on technical,
API-related Q&A.  If we continue to get enough Market-related discussion on
android-discuss, it might be an indication that we should create a list just
for that.

This should help people pick the lists they want to be subscribed to, and
get the value they hope for from them.

Thanks,

- Dan