Well Im sorry - but this is a memory leak. Watching the core its
obvious that the actual memory is being freed but when an attempt is
made to use that memory the vm buffer still thinks the memory is in
use. I have to say this is probably one of the worst bugs I have come
across and it should be addressed rapidly. In a phone where visuals
are everything to have such a HUGE problem with handling them is a
real PITA.