From: android-developers@googlegroups.com
[mailto:android-develop...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Streets Of Boston
Sent: 26 March 2009 22:20
To: Android Developers
Subject: [android-developers] Re: Anything on Android that can do smooth
scrolling?

Yep, *exclusively* would not be a good idea. The user still would want
phone-calls to come in and other such tasks.
But wouldn't causing Android to be a bit (a lot) more aggresive in cleaning
up not-so-important processes be something that is possible?

Another (outlandish?) possibility:
A phone-setting that's something similar like 'Airplane Mode' (the mode
disabling all the phone's radio-activity). Let's call it 'Game Mode'. It'll
give the user a better game-console experience, but a lousier (or
non-existent) phone experience.

Android engineers:
We heard from you what's *not* possible.
But what could be possible? I'd be interested in hearing about this from you
all, even if the ideas seam outlandish. :-)