I've just run my own tests with the Google 1.5_r1 SDK and Win 7 RC 32 bit and
it worked without any problems and without the need to use compatibility mode.

I used a clean fresh install of Win 7 RC from the DVD and unzipped the SDK
downloaded from Googles site.

Maybe something you've installed is causing problems (did you try and do an
upgrade in place of a Win7 Beta?).

Al.

---

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.