Taking this a bit further you could use the AndAppStore licensing
system if you didn't want to run your own database.

More info is at http://andappstore.com/AndroidApplications/licensing.jsp

Al.

--

* Written an Android App? - List it at http://andappstore.com/ *

======
company number  6741909. The registered head office is Kemp House,
152-160 City Road, London,  EC1V 2NX, UK.

subsidiaries.