Dear Dan (and others),

I exaclty have the same issue with my application 'veloid' I can't see
it in my Galaxy/Bouygues Telecom. i can't neither see Wonderstock.

My app is copy-protected and seems correctly published.

here are the properties of my phone
Galaxy
Samsung
Android 1.5
Kernel : 2.6.27 (buil...@andy #1)
Build number : 76XXCSDCBALUM6375
Bande version (??): I7500XXIG1

I hope it will helps in solving our issue.

Rgds,

C.