Hi!

I also submitted a little app to the android developer challenge 2. I am
from Austria and we started working on our app about two and a half
months ago. I did the main development one of my apartment mates did
also some coding and a friend from Brazil did the artwork.

It's a golf game called "UrbanGolf" where your phone is your golf club
and your city is the golf course. It is played on a Google map and uses
all the Sensors on your phone and GPS for the location and the swing.

With the deadline coming closer and closer we got more an more problems.
First my friend from Brazil is moving right now to Germany and was
unable to complete the artwork. So we developers had to become designers
and make the best of what we had. (Three days before deadline)

The second bad thing that was happening was, that i found a pretty nasty
bug on midnight the night before the deadline (due to my different
timezone my deadline was 1th Sept, 9:00am) So i tried to fix the bug. It
took me until 2:30am. I checked everything in, tested it a little and
thought. Ok, lets upload it. After a little hassle with the signing (at
that time i was very hungry and tired and my brain was just a bowl of
soaked cornflakes) i managed to upload my app.

After submitting we went out for a Kebab and a celebration beer. The
next day i woke up after the submission deadline and tried some stuff on
my app and discovered a big bug i must have introduced the night before!
So if you end up judging "UrbanGolf light" _please_ ignore the fact,
that if you try to find your golf ball the player-icon and the accuracy
circle is painted several times on the map and not just once.

Does anyone know if there is the possibility to upload a newer versions
between the two judging rounds? (like it was in ADC1)
Please, just ignore this bug. If we win some money we can implement all
the features we had to cut out for the sake of making the deadline!

Cheers,
Anton