Name : iCommuteLess
"Track commutes, Save time"

Category : Lifestyle
By: Uttara Infosolutions
Website :http://www.commuteless.appspot.com/

Description :

iCommuteLess is an application to track your daily commutes.
 Based on  commutes, the application has intelligence built-in to give
users intuitive feedback that
can help them in saving time!

Features :

iCommuteLess tries to answer the following questions:

How much time do I spend commuting?
How much time do I spend in traffic?
Which route should I  take for a given time?
Should I leave 15 mins early or 15 mins later?
How is my commuting performance?

it also includes
 AutoStart, RouteSuggest and RouteTrace features!

To know more visit :
http://www.commuteless.appspot.com/

To view screen shots visit
http://www.androlib.com/android.application.com-uttara-and-icommute_less-qBpm.aspx