Thanks, Lance. That works well.

So currently if I want to handle compatibility for normal size or
larger I have to launch and test my app in the HVGA emulator skin, the
WVGA800, the WVGA854, and then launch the 1.5 emulator skin by itself,
manually install my app from the command line and test it as well.

When I first started Android development, I was a bit worried about
how things would progress as new hardware configurations came out. I
hope it doesn't get any more complicated than this. My guess is that
most indie developers just don't have the time/resources to make their
apps compatible across a wide range of hardware configurations.

I'd be curious to know how many devs on this list are tackling
multiple screen support for their apps.