> Yes, the test phone is running 1.5.
>
> We've tested a manifest that has @string/app_name for both the app
> label and launch activity label and it doesn't seem to be fixing it.
>
> Uninstall, reboot, install -> Works correctly, reboot -> breaks

I am not seeing this with the app I used for last night's coding lab --
two Sprint Hero's handle reboots just fine.

Questions:

1. Is this test phone a Sprint Hero (US), or a different Hero?

2. What firmware are you running? The build number on my devices is:

1.22.651.1 146733 CL62456 release-keys

3. Is the app that is giving you this behavior available for me to test to
see if I get the same behavior?

--
Mark Murphy (a Commons Guy)
http://commonsware.com