I've ran the line and found the user.home property is set to
C:\Users\PARA ... there is no user named PARA on my system.
I've quickly searched through the registry, and all I can think of
right now is that PARA are the first 4 letters of the computer
manufacturer??.. I'll be doing some more searching later tonight..
Thanks a lot for your help!

With kind regards,
Edo Noordhuizen