Hi PJ,

Thanks for your response.

Now my requirements got changed, even little bit inconsistency in
voice seems to be OK.

But I've few questions:

1. Lot of my code is developed in C, and I'm porting it on Android
using NDK. So I wanna to avaid JNI for every read/write (to process
the data). For this what I did earlier is,

a. Pulled libmedia.so and its dependent libraries from the device
(G1),
b. Used Android source code header files "frameworks/base/libs"
c. Used AudioRecord.cpp and AudioTrack.cpp present in media/
libmedia... instead of

android.media.AudioRecord/AudioTrack packages.

Compile and run on the device and voice is acceptable.

As this is out of NDK, is it leagal ? Does Android Market allows this
approach ?

Thank you very much for your time.

regards
-Bytes