Actually I don't understand the need to separate rendering and game
logic threads. If game state isn't changed there is nothing new to
draw. Why bother rendering the same frame several times? It makes
sense if there are two game state sets. For ex. OpenGL thread renders
current frame using current vertex buffer while game logic thread
updates another vertex buffer with new data.