On Nov 24, 10:15 am, "Dmitry.Skiba" <dmitry.sk...@gmail.com> wrote:

> (1) Be able to supply an unique token to the user when he buys an app,
> and have him enter that token later in the app to activate it.

Short of (a) requiring the user to send you personal information, and
(b) manually matching up that information with the cleared
transactions on your Checkout account, I don't think this one's
possible either. The problem is that there is no automatable way to
distinguish a paid Market user from a pirate, and thus no way of
knowing who you should supply said unique token to.

The bottom line is, Google is the only one who can fix the Market's
security. The rest of us just don't have the required tools.

String