@PJ
Thanks for your interesting. We just want to display such picture, no
further edition on it.
In fact, we know sharp brought us with a phone-fax product-in-phone
(http://www.sharp.co.jp/in-phone/index.html) with 8000*8000 photo
displaying supports.
Although, in-phone is not an Android Box, but it is an embedded device
and they can do such thing. We just got curious about its implement.

@Robert, ko5tik, Streets Of Boston
Pre-processor is a good suggestion. But the side effect of it is too
many chunk files on SD Card or in flash. Maybe sharp has a smarter way
to achieve it and we just do not know.

@Mitch
Thanks for your message. I am reading it.

Thanks everyone. I did not suppose so many people got interesting in
this topic.